Skip to content
Did you know?
- Our Lady of Fatima’s ELA scores are above the Public School and Regional Catholic School scores. 89% of 8th grade students score Level 3 or 4 on the State ELA exams and 57 % score Level 3 or 4 on the State Math exams.
- Students articulate to NYC specialized high schools and obtain scholarships to Catholic schools. Our graduates attend schools such as St. Francis Preparatory, Archbishop Molloy High School, and Monsignor McClancy Memorial High School.
- A full range of special services are provided by the NYC Dept of Education to meet the needs of students needing extra help. Services include: a full-time speech provider, full-time Title 1 ELA and Title 1 Math teacher, full- time occupational therapy provider, and Resource Room.
- Special class teachers provide academic enrichment: Art, Music, Spanish, Media Center, and Technology.
- Extracurricular activities include: Band, Choir, Chess Club, Acting Club, Robotics, Intramurals, Crochet, Cross- Stitch, and Volleyball.
- Before school and after school extended time available for child care.
- OLFCA receives universal free meals so all students can have breakfast and lunch.